Aamir Khan Reveals his Plans to Quit Acting

Bollywood superstar and Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan celebrated his 54th birthday on March 14. On this occasion of great joy he had some interaction with media, Aamir Khan has also announced his next film Lal Singh Chadha. Apart from announcing his next film he has also talked about his future plans and which day he will say goodbye to acting.

Aamir Khan Reveals his Plans to Quit Acting
src: instagram
In this media interaction Aamir Khan told that "My tilt has been in film making. I accidentally directed 'Taare Zameen Par'. I like both film making and acting. But, I can not do both work together."

Amir said, "I can just say that I started my career as an actor and this is what makes me thrill. When I feel that I have become a mature filmmaker now, I will stop acting. Currently I can't stop acting. In such a situation, I just keep calm my hidden director.

In this short conversation he was also asked some questions about working in Hollywood films, Aamir Khan said on this - I am ready to work in any part of the world, provided I have a good chance.

He says that being an actor, it is very necessary to look what is in the film. Besides what he wants to say. The film should excite me It does not matter which country he belongs to. If someone offers me something from Japan and Africa that makes me excite, I will surely do it.

Talking about his next project Aamir Khan told that his next film, Lal Singh Chadha, will be directed by Advait Chandan, who was also the director of one of his film Secret Superstar. He said. It will be a remake of the 1994 Hollywood movie Forest Gang. According to Aamir Khan, he has bought his rights from Paramount. 
Previous Post Next Post

Ad Space